Friday, November 9, 2007

My Comics Coast-to-Coast Interview


The triumvirate of talent that makes up the very popular weekly podcast Comics Coast to Coast.com--Brian Dunaway, Justin Thompson and Tom Racine--graciously let me prattle on and on and on (even allowing me to reveal my undying lust for a certain comic strip character). You can hear the complete interview here.

And make sure to check out their entire archive of interviews with people from all aspects of the comic strip industry. The guys do a terrific job and each podcast is professional, entertaining and very informative.

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

Wow. I wish there were a way of skipping past the first 8:48 or so, until you show up. It kinda reminds me of screwing around with a tape recorder with my friends when I was about twelve, pretending we had a radio show. Maybe these guys are an acquired taste.

Great interview, though - all 1 hour and 3 minutes of it (or 54 minutes, not counting the parts before you were on) - and the plug for The Comics Curmudgeon was super!

Unknown said...

Hey Ces. I just wanted to stop by and thank you again for being on the show. You are one interesting fella and we would love to have you on the show again sometime.

to d.b. - If it feels like a bunch of 12 year olds goofing around on a tape recorder then we have succeeded.

Brian D.