Monday, March 30, 2009

PBS: Newspaper Cartoonists Engage Audiences (Including Haters) Online

Good ol' Josh Fruhlinger of Comics Curmudgeon, editorial cartoonist Daryl Cagle and yours truly were all interviewed by the very professional and personable Mike Rosen for a PBS Mediashift web article on cartoonists, readers and the dialogue between them. The story also features plenty of shout-outs to such greats as Ed Powers of My Cage as well as a whole host of comics-related humor blogs.

You can read the whole article here, but you can get a sneak peek of the increasingly renowned Mr. Fruhlinger (who, judging from the photo, time-travelled to a Chucky Cheese in 1982) right below.

3 comments:

jim said...

Any dude that's a veteran of MS. PACMAN is got to be funny. LOL!

Unknown said...

Sadly, thanks to that order from the corrupt, dictatorial cour system, I'm no longer permitted within 500 yards of a Chuck E. Cheese facility. All I can say is that when I see a giant rat in a restaurant, you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to attempt to kill it. I don't care how many kids I make cry.

Sara Benincasa said...

I see slut people. In photographs.