Monday, August 11, 2008

Medium Large Presents: "How to Tell if Your Child Is Socially Awkward"


Medium Large Presents offers yet another short from its vast archive of hastily conceived, professionally discredited and illegally funded educational films.

Once shown at Parent-Teacher meetings across America in lieu of student evaluations before it was pulled due to a federal court order, How to Tell if Your Child Is Socially Awkward is the ideal instructional guide for any father or mother who ever looked at his or her kid and thought, "I've got a bad feeling about this one."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Mathew Walls said...

Meh.

yellojkt said...

Thank God my parents (bless their wood chippered hearts) never saw this.

Neil J Murphy said...

I can't get past the fact that you gave the fridge a cameltoe.

Or the fact that I noticed.

andys said...

My parents could have used this. (But leave my fridge mommy out of this!!)

Tony said...

Keep making these. They are funny. Thank you.

Aaron T. said...

Well, the good news is that at least I'm not insane...