Thursday, August 14, 2008

Surprise Birthday Party Videos

Last Friday night my girlfriend--with the help of with great friends Maryanne and Kambri--threw me a surprise birthday party at Ochi's Lounge, the underground comedy club at Comix. The first video from the party--featuring comic Sean Donnelly--is funny and very complimentary. The second--featuring comic Chris Sifflet--features a rather startling revelation. Enjoy and please note that I promise this is the last time I will make any mention of my birthday until next year.

Videos by Maryanne Ventrice.



2 comments:

Carl said...

Happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Meh. I'm funnier than those guys and older than you.

But I, too, would love to have given you HPV via SaraB.

"Yah you want HPV? Yah you know me!

You want HPV? Call Sara BEE!"