Monday, July 28, 2008

The Return of Medium Large!


After months (years?) of broken promises, shattered dreams and perforated plans, the new Medium Large Comics website launches TODAY! (Just in time to coincide with my week-long stint as Bizarro understudy and the fact that I finished creating said site at around 3:30 this morning).

So why not while away a few minutes, hours or years (should the strip bore you to such a degree you slip into a persistent vegetative state) at Medium Large with brand-spankin' new spankin' daily strips as well as fan-spankin' favorites, the complete spankin' archives of both Teenage Girl President and Victorian-Era Superhero and the never-before-seen, long-promised but not onced aired (in print) of the spankin' "Season One" spankin' episodes of Todd & Son: The Series. Spankin'!

So relive the good times, make some new memories and rejoice in what Sally Forth could be if for some reason I decided to endanger both my job and professional reputation (such as it is).

And a sincere "Thank you!" to all who gave their tremendous support and shared their thoughts online over the years. Without you I never would have had the confidence to relaunch the strip or even scored the Bizarro gig in the first place. I owe you all a beer (hope you guys don't mind sharing one).

Update: Web tracker BuzzFeed highlights Medium Large in their Tech Buzz.

Update 2: Editor & Publisher reports on how the poor, misguided Dan Piraro handed me the keys to his Bizarro kingdom for one week.

9 comments:

Don said...

Whoo hoo!

MsMolly said...

Woooo!

Seth Johnson said...

Hurray!

Now that we're getting regular doses of Medium Large, all I ask is an RSS feed so I can make sure I don't miss a strip!

yellojkt said...

Yahoo! It's great to have ML gallery to link to. This stuff has been out of circulation too long.

andys said...

This is the best news EVER!

Risha said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D !

brashieel said...

Hurray! Medium Large is back! MEDIUM LARGE IS BACK!

paco said...

i did miss the medium large but i still had my idol, Ted Forth, to keep me going in the meantime.

Shaun said...

Hooray!! Today is a great day! Beat the drums! Bang a gong! Medium Large is back!!!!