Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comic Strips Take "A Serious Turn"


Big thanks to Las Vegas Review-Journal Reporter John Przybys for not only penning two exceptionally insightful and informative columns about the recent bumper crop of serious plot lines in Funky Winkerbean, For Better or For Worse and Sally Forth, but also showing that there are indeed surnames even more difficult to pronounce than my own.

Main Article: A Serious Turn

Adjunct Article: Serious Issues Work When Staying True to Comic's Characters

2 comments:

Dimestore Lipstick said...

Oh, good. Another chance to tell you how much I love the "Ted goes off his meds" ML.

I love it very much. One of my all-time faves.

Applemask said...

"March - you - lee - ah - no"? Isn't it?

It's a bitch to spell, but I never had a problem saying it...did I? Has the bottom just fallen out of my entire world?