Thursday, September 10, 2009

Now This Is Eight Kinds of Awesome

Nothing like the Internet to remind you how many creative--and just plain nice--people populate this little world of ours.

I was very touched recently to find that my webcomic Medium Large had actually inspired some topnotch fan art or shout-outs.

The first drawing is a fantastic interpretation by Bassringer of main character "Medium Large Guy" doing what he does best--sitting on a couch watching TV and drinking what one hopes is a microbrew:

The second is a great "Medium Large Guy" cameo in Jeremy Benedict's terrific webcomic Muddlecreek. He appears in the jury box in the final panel.

Thank you, guys! It means the world to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you lots for checking out my strip!... I'm quite flattered. I've been reading Medium Large since 2004, and it inspired me to try my hand at my own webcomic.