Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Childhood Responses to Classic Trick-or Treat Candy
* Charms Sour Ball: "I'm not allowed to accept candy that isn't wrapped or doesn't suck."
* Mike & Ike: "Christ, lady."
* Necco Wafers: "What is this? The Soviet Union?!"
* Bit O' Honey: "Balls!"
* Ring Pop: "Stunning...simply stunning."
* Candy Buttons: "You know, I accept change, too."
* Good 'n Plenty: "Well, they're half right."
* Whoppers: "Oh, I think we'll be doing business again."
* Candy Corn: "I'm...I'm going to bed."
* Chiclets: "Jesus, who do you have to blow to get some decent candy around here?!?"
* Pixy Stix: "I love you."