Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Halloween Childhood Responses to Classic Trick-or Treat Candy
* Charms Sour Ball: "I'm not allowed to accept candy that isn't wrapped or doesn't suck."
* Mike & Ike: "Christ, lady."
* Necco Wafers: "What is this? The Soviet Union?!"
* Bit O' Honey: "Balls!"
* Ring Pop: "Stunning...simply stunning."
* Candy Buttons: "You know, I accept change, too."
* Good 'n Plenty: "Well, they're half right."
* Whoppers: "Oh, I think we'll be doing business again."
* Candy Corn: "I'm...I'm going to bed."
* Chiclets: "Jesus, who do you have to blow to get some decent candy around here?!?"
* Pixy Stix: "I love you."

5 comments:

yellojkt said...

Single piece of Twizzler: Sorry to hear about losing your job, dude. Maybe next year you can afford real candy.

Jeremy said...

I thought I was going to have to goto work without a costume today. But thanks to you, I was able to get together a pretty convincing William Harrison costume very quickly. Thanks! Everyone around here is now laughing with me, not at me.

catbus said...

Pixy Stix -- my insulin levels are climbing at the mere mention. (Homer Simpson drooling sound effect)

PS My mom used to give out raisins until us kids were grown up. Then she switched to chocolate, darn her!

aaronthemad said...

Ted Forth must read your blog!

Robin said...

Kids also hate Almond Joys and Charleston Chews