Blog entries may be few and far between for the next three weeks for one of the following reasons:
* I have been kidnapped by the dreaded pirate Bluetooth who, despite his nom de pillage, provides absolutely no wi-fi access to his captives.
* By the end of this sentence I would have used up all the English I learned while studying for my TOEFL: Long Island as First Language Edition exam and must now teach myself some new words.
* I have given up writing and cartooning all together for my new, one true passion--onanism.
* Turns out the coroner was right. I am dead.
* I'm going to bum around on a beach in Portugal for the next three weeks under the misguided belief that if I ring in my 40th birthday in a foreign land then the age won't really take and I will remain 39 when I return to the U.S. in mid-August.
Thanks for reading this blog! Will try to update whenever and wherever possible. If not, see you in mid-August!